Sys Optimizer 0.8 has been just released. Just get get it at here
As you know we released Sys Optimizer 0.6 we are planning on releasing 0.7 and 0.8 as a single version as 0.8 the new version will have numerous updates. The software is expected to be released within 1 or 2 days.
As of today we are launching A-Soft a new outsourcing company.The website of A-Soft will be online shortly. A group of developers are working seriously on the website and will be online in a short while.
Sys Information v7.1.3 is under production and it will be released within 3-5 days. The changes in the latest version will be as follows
* Will have Services section in Processes Section
* Will have very user friendly interface.
* Will have a very user interface changes.
* Will have a memory slots section and how many of the slots used in RAM Section.
* Will sort the items in the Software section automatically in the startup
* Will sort the items in the Processes section automatically in the startup
* Will now have a refresh button in the Software section.
* Will Now have a Printer section in the Peripherals section.
* Will have new icons in the Harddisk section
* Will now have a improved Startup section in the Software section.
*Note : These changes are subject to change because changes are now implemented
Sys Optimizer 0.7 is under testing for stability, so it will be released within one or two days. The Changes are as follows
* Sys Optimizer will have a Checkbox to select whichever items to be optimized
* Sys Optimizer will have check for updates feature in about section
* Changed Icons in the main interface.
* Now will show size of the files after analyzing.
* Show asks a question when you want to enable Resetting winsock Catalog
There is a unconfirmed project we are developing it is called Sys Monitor, This software monitor all your hardware and inform you about your hardware when it is hot or loaded more than safe limit. This project is not confirmed we will update information about this project as soon as possible. The offi
As we said earlier we are shutting down Arvin Software Solution. This is a official confirmation of site, Yes we shutted Arvin Software Solution which is responsible for the production of Sys Optimizer and Sys Information. Now the software are developed by a new team of developers at A-Soft, Which is also a part of Arvin Software Inc.
This section is for the News. We provide important news like software development and many more.