What's new in Sys Optimizer 1.0.4 : December 05th 2014
- New: Strategic timer and Real Timer for better management.
- New: Can change the display type of the scan result: Full path or only the file name.
- New: Added support to clean VLC Media Player Art Cache.
- New: Added support to maximize the scan result screen.
- New: The maximized view of the scan result will show the files in a neat clean tiled view.
- Fixed: Bugs while scanning Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
- Fixed: Crash of Portable version on some systems.
- Fixed: Software Crash has been fixed on some computers.
- Fixed: Software permission problem has been fixed for some computers.
- Improved: Now Processor usage and RAM Usage graph will be displayed in the Current User Button.
- Improved: Software Startup delay has been reduced.
- Improved: Scanning Module with new algorithm.
- Change: The Interface default interface color has been changed from Blue to Gray.
What's new in Sys Optimizer 126.96.36.199 : October 31st 2014
- Fixed Interface bugs
- Fixed Update bugs.
- Introducing Red Brain Live Monitor
- Now Game booster will work when sys optimizer is closed using live monitor.
- Red Brain will clean temp files automatically when firefox and chrome is closed.
- Now live tuner is changed to Live Monitor.
- Performance Improvements.
- Fixed Crashes on some systems.
- Fixed many bugs in live monitor.
- Live monitor now has new interface.
- Game Booster is included
- Game Booster is very fast and efficient and has a very low processor usage.
- Software will startup faster
- Splash Screen has been changed.
- Interface has been updated to Softview GUI 2.0.1
- Fixed crashes when running on Windows 8.1 on some systems.
- Reset Settings option has been added to the settings menu.
- Interface Bugs has been fixed.
- Interface Improved.
- Improved software performance for low-end systems.
- Current User Button will now show the RAM Usage.
- Many minor tweeks.
What's new in Sys Optimizer 1.0.2 : August 24th 2014
- Now the interface won't freeze when scanning for temporary files.
- Simultaneous scanning for temp files.
- Scanning work fast with new algorithm.
- fixed crashes on some computers.
- Uses new Softview GUI v2.0
- Changed interface design to be more flat
- Changed some parameters so that the software work most efficiently with windows XP
- Software will startup fast than the previous version
- Back button is added in the cleaner tab and the appearance of the button is changed
- Now the plugin support is fully restored.
- Plugins will work more effectively.
- Added current user button it will show the current user name, computer name, screen resolution and processor usage.
- The settings menu will be displayed now with a delay when the mouse is over it(no more annoying showing up as soon as the mouse it over it)
- The Icons in the cleaner section is modified to give it more flat appearance.
- Individual icon will be displayed for ram, processor, graphic card.
- Added support to display processor overload message on the live tuner.
- Sys Optimizer icon will be displayed when the software is maximized.(Only on selected monitor resolutions and sizes)
- Many Minor Tweaks
- Performance improvements.
- Overall Progress bar is removed with the interface improvement of Softview GUI 2.0
- Added support to close Google Chrome or Chromium or Canary while scanning and Removing its files.
- Added Support to delete Google Canary Web browser and Chromium Web browsers.
- Added many software improvements to make the software work faster on the low-end systems.
What's new in Sys Optimizer 1.0.1 : April 17th 2014
- Interface is changed
- Some bugs in interface that is faced by users in laptops
- some bugs in skin has been fixed.
- Software performance has been improved.
- Many bugs fixed including crash in some systems.
- Additional progress bar is included to show overall process of scanning.
- Status now show scanning and deleting status when deleting files.
- Time left in battery is shown when clicking on the battery percentage on laptops.
- Feature to install module in included in the modules section.
- Now a message will be displayed when a module is running.
- New Interface for easy use
- New Interface is designed to work with touch screen.
- New Interface has more features than the previous one like color indication how critical the system has temp files and other things
- New Live tuner module that is updated from live system status.
- Live Tuner module has password protection and it can be operated as a parental control system also
- The update module will now give full information about the update version and the location of the url that can download the latest version.
- The viewing mode in software section has been changed.
- A Small amount of system information is available for viewing.
- The processes are now grouped.
- Ability to change the appearance of the software using themes and interface modifier plugin.
- The process section in the live tuner has been updated. The process are sorted alphabetically.
- New interface approach called Softview GUI has been introduced in the software interface to give it much more flexibility.
- The interface is fully optimized for Full HD Screens.
- Operational bugs have been fixed.
- Software functionality bugs have been fixed.
- Many more minor tweeks
What's new in Sys Optimizer 0.9.7 : November 10th, 2013
- Interface is improved
- Software can now be expanded using addons
- The file list will occupy the Cleaner section now.
- The live system status now able to sill the process when sys optimizer is not running.
- Operating system information is now removed and harddisk information is added.
- Ability to protect settings with a password.
- Menu from the main interface is removed and added to the context menu you can access settings by right clicking and selecting the settings or by just pressing f5
- Interface icons is changed.
- Performance improvements has been made to the software to startup fast.
- Software's processor usage is reduced so it will be friendly to laptops.
- live system status is disabled by default.
- Improved crashbox module
- The powerplans changer and empty folder finder are removed and added to the addons.
What's new in Sys Optimizer 0.9.6 : August 15th, 2013
- Added Battery Section in System section
- Added battery life checker module(See info for details)
- More categorized cleaner section
- Live System Status is updated and will now work as a live system tuner
- Now the process can be added to unwanted process list and will be stopped immediately when they are opened
- Empty folder finder is added to the software
- Running process section is updated
- Software section is updated
- Software load time is reduced.
- Changing power plans component is updated.
- Added more options to the settings for cleaner
- Added a new theme called smooth gray
- Added support to clean temp items of axialis icon workshop
- Improved overall performance of the software
- Scan dialog layout is changed.
- Live System status is customizable and improved.
- Added support to remove quicktime temp files.
- Disable live system status from the context menu removed.
What's new in Sys Optimizer 0.9.5 : June 10th, 2013
- Interface is simplified to a greater extent.
- Interface is retouched to give the software a better look
- Processor, RAM, Graphics card information are added to the software
- Shortcuts to scan and optimize have been removed,
- Added Support to delete Adobe reader temp files.
- Added Support to delete Firefox Thumbnail cache.
- Fixed bug when retrieving the opera browser items.
- Power Plans of the system can be changed in windows 7 and above
- Bugs fixed in Processes section
- Bugs fixed in scan and optimizing operations.
- Now the software is able to save the items you have checked and retrieve it when you open the software next time.
- The scan dialog will not appear outside the program window when the main window is moved.
- Interface Operational bugs is fixed
- Icons are added and changed in the programs
- Performance Improvements.
- Loading messages are changed in the software.
What's new in Sys Optimizer 0.9.4 : April 25th, 2013
· Changed the interface and now the interface is easily visible on 1024 x 768 resolution
· Added live system status.
· Added support to themes of the software like in sys information
· Now the software shows only icon in the tabs by default you can change the views
· Interface is simplified
· The software section will show the icons of the software installed.
· The process section will also show the icons on the software running.
· Bugs fixed.
· Software working info is added which can be accessed from the settings dialog.
· About page design is modified and license page is added.
· Now two versions of Sys Optimizer is available that is ADMPR and NOADMPR. View more
· Performance improved.
· Now items can be sorted in the internet items listbox and other items listbox.
· Icons in the settings page changed.
What's new in Sys Optimizer 0.9.3 : November 29th, 2012
· Interface color is changed
· Added support to remove Microsoft Office recent files
· Added support to remove Notepad++ recent files
· Added support to remove Evernote temp files
· Added Support to remove Internet Download Manger files
· Now able to remove more Internet explorer temp files
· Now able to retrieve files inside the folder in temp directory
· Settings button removed and the settings now able to access from the menu bar
· Now shows the operating system name and the bitness of the Operating system
· About dialog layout has been changed
· Interface is now more fluid to work with
· Keyboard shortcuts changed
· Progress bar is removed from the main window and will now display when the scan or optimize button is clicked
· Now displays how many files have been deleted after the optimization
· Refresh Button has been added to the Processes and Software section
· Removed duplicated entries in the software section
· Now added support to close Firefox or Thunderbird if it is running
· Added contact us button the help menu
What's new in Sys Optimizer 0.9.2 : August 16th, 2012
· New Interface for clean view of files
· Categorized the files to provide the user clean view
· Added Support to clean Windows Error Reporting archives
· Added support to clean safari cache and cookies
· Added support to clean opera cache and other items.
· Added support to clean more firefox items while cleaning
· Added support to clean utorrent cache files
· Added support to clean Adobe Flash Player cache
· Added Support to clean windows recent items
· Added Support to clean windows explorer thumbnail cache
· Added support to clean Thunderbird items
· Added support to clean Windows Media Player art cache
· Added Support to kill Unwanted Process that slowdown the system
· Added feature to scan at startup
· Added feature to check for updates at startup
· Added icons to the listview so to give the user which files belong to which software
· Added icons to processes section to give the user information about which process is running
· The software will not retrieve the file which is in use
· Changed the shortcut keys
· Now display the number of installed software and process in the cleaner section.
What's new in Sys Optimizer 0.9.1 : July 25th, 2012
· Fixed the crashing on windows vista when scanning
· Fixed crashing when opera browser is installed
· Added support to clean opera Browser history
· Added support to clean opera jumplist icons
· Added support to clean Opera Sessions.
· Now the file size will be automatically changed to GB when the size is above 1024 mb on size on disk
What's new in Sys Optimizer 0.9 : July 25th, 2012
· New Interface for easy use
· Now display total size of the temp files in the system
· Added Support for Firefox JumpList
· Added Support for Windows Log Files
· Test Feature : Added Support to clean the Prefetch files
· Now you can open the folder in which the temp files present
· Added Keyboard shortcuts
· Bug fixed when retrieving firefox cache and firefox jumplist
· Now the software will check for updates when the about dialog box is opened
· Performance issues and bug fixes with the interface
· Software section bug has been fixed
What's new in Sys Optimizer 0.8 Build 410 : June 28th, 2012
· Size for all the files will be displayed next to Files.
· Now you can select which items can be deleted.
· Test : Services section has been added to view the services running in the system.
· Numerous bug fixes
· Performance improvements done to make the software work faster
What's new in Sys Optimizer 0.6 Build 253 Beta : June 28th, 2012
· New Clean interface for better user experience
· Fixed the bug when cleaning the files
· Fixed Crashing of Windows explorer after cleaning
· many other bug fixes that related to the crashing of the software
· fixed then bug when software work with the operating system installed on other drives.
· Added the option to clean the windows socket
· No log-off is required after cleaning the files